Who said my kids could grow up so darn fast??? Brexan started 6th grade, Dylan 4th, Stetler 2nd, and Bridger Kindergarten! Ava is still nestled under my wing for now! There will be tears when she leaves the nest. It is such a bitter sweet raising kids. You want them to learn, and grow, and one day be able to it all on their own, but some how I want them to always need me as their Mommy. I half the time am so ready to send them out the door only to realize an hour or so later that I am missing them. Motherhood is such a roller coaster of emotions. But I would not miss the thrill of the ride for anything! Man I love my kids!




Tuesday, August 18, 2009
First day of school
Posted by bows and more at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I hear ya! What will we do when we are really empty nesters? As crazy as they drive us, this is the funnest time! I love it!
I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE KIDS.... SO CUTE... WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER MORE:) I LOVE YOU....
Yes it is hard to have them grow up so fast and leave the nest...but then you get to enjoy an even better part of parenting... you get to be a grandmother...and that is the most fun of all.
Post a Comment