I feel like I have so much to say, but not near enough time to blog it. I have of course been busy. Life with 5 kids can be pretty darn busy. I am still working 4-5 nights a week. I am finally feeling really comfortable at work.
We have had the "sickies" in our house the last few weeks, that makes for a lot of sleepless nights, rubbing tummies, and lots of snuggle time. It also makes for a tired and some what cranky mommy.
We are trying to get in the swing of our new school schedule. Brexan is in the 6th grade now and has to catch the bus by 7:15. Then Stet and Dylan catch the bus at 8:20 and then Bridger at 12:00. It makes for a busy morning. Then Brexan is home at 2:30. It is nice to have the one on one time with Bridger in the Morning and Brexan in the afternoon. Well with Ava there too. Eric started school again too! Man I love my college man! He is such a great student! I am so proud of him! And even though we never really see each other I am still so head over hills in love with him! It makes my heart skip a beat just thinking about him! We are climbing over some rough terrain right now and there is no one I would rather have by my side or in front of me ( so I can see the rear view lol) Than Eric! He really is such a great husband and Dad. It is so nice to have him set such a great example to our kids! He said he gets out his home work at night and the kids just follow suit and get out theirs! We are really trying to teach our kids the value of a good educations. I know it is better to do it before you have kids, but what a great experience for our kids to have a dad who is in the trenches with them. Eric is so determined and so driven! I truly am so inspired by him and am so in love with him! I really was not going to do a post about my husband here but these are my thoughts tonight. I really am thankful that in this time of so many people losing so many things ( me included) That I have the three things that matter most. My marriage, my kids, and my testimony! If I have these things and these things only I have everything! I am so thankful for the blessings in my life and tonight I am especially thankful for Eric, he is my big security blanket from the world and when I am wrapped up tightly in his hug the stress and struggles of this world melt away! There is no place like it.
Well it is late, and I am tired so I will end. Good night!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
So much to say
Posted by bows and more at 12:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
You are a sweet wife! The trials in life can sometimes tear us apart, or make us stronger. You do have a great family and hubbie. That is the only thing that matters. He is lucky to have you too.
It is so nice to see you so much in love with your husband.
I am always amazed at everything you do. i do not know how you do it you are super mom!
What a tender and sweet post. I am happy that you have your Eric. I have my John. We are both blessed.
Good luck with the school schedule. It sounds like you are really busy. I hope that your neck is well now. I am glad things are getting easier at work.
I send hugs, Lura
Wow you sound so busy!! Eric is a lucky guy to have you as his wife and mother of your children!! You are a great mom and I can feel the love you have for your family!! It inspires me to be better!!
Glad to hear things are better at work and hope the school thing goes great for you both!! Life is a ride that is for sure!!
Post a Comment