Friday, September 25, 2009

Swiss Days!






I will be doing a both at Santa Clara Swiss Days! Friday, Sep 24th, 2-9 pm, and Saturday, Sep 25th, 8-5pm Come see me! My friend Christina and I are doing a booth with lots of girly fun stuff! She is selling baby bracelets and petti skirts and also is showcasing her amazing photography business! Here are some pictures of my work and Christina's photography you can check out her blog here hope to see you there!

2 comments:

We Three Kings said...

Hey my name is Kelsi too! I'm friends with Danielle, i worked at Hallmark but she gave me some of your beautiful bows when my daughter was born and i had them in my diaper bag at a party and the whole diaper bag was stolen! So i wanted to know how to replace them cause she wears em all the time!

Danielle Christiansen said...

very cute Kelsi Love the pics too.I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHING NEWBORNS. I need to buy some of your stuff for my photography studio.