Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I love these videos everyone makes me laugh

bethi said...

I love it!! my kids make me play ours over and over and over again!! they never get sick of it!!

Grammy Staffy said...

This is just too cute.
What fun.

How are you doing? I think of you often and wish you the best.

My John found a new honey....stop by my blog and tell me what I should do.

Mandy said...

Kelsi that is so stickin cute!! We did one last year for Christmas and the kids played it over and over again and even now they still play it! They are fun!!

Megan Andersen said...

Thank you for the darling entertainment!

Sugar Jane said...

Hey Kelsi,
I am addicted to making bows and flowers for Tessa right now and I was wondering if you could tell me how you do your rose flowers. They look like they are made out of ribbon??? I'd love to make some for me and Tessa.
my email is greenmnm022@hotmail.com
Amanda

{Annie N.} said...

That is so cute! Thanks for walking my kids around at the trunk or treat! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween!