

Ava loves to Dance...
I could not be happier!
Her first day of dance was truly a pinch me moment!
I looked forward to it from the time I found out she was a GIRL!
I prayed so much for a little girl, and especially one who would love the things I enjoy
Dance is a part of me, and I guess that is why she loves it,
because she is a part of me too!
Ava you make my heart skip a beat!
When I watch you dance I feel like I am in a dream
Thank you for choosing to come to me, I am in awe of you every day!
I love you so much and pray that one day you can have a lil princess just like you!
I am so thankful for you...
And because of you
I still believe that dreams do come true!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Dreams do come true...
Posted by bows and more at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
She's is so cute! I can't wait for Cohlee to take dance. I hope she doesn't break my heart and refuse. I could see that happening!
Post a Comment