Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Out of order!


So Saturday I broke a jelly jar in the garbage with my hand, it cut a tendon and I have to go to Park City Friday to get surgery by a hand specialist! It hurts! I can't use my left hand at all, and it could take 2 months or more to heal, and may never fully heal! As if life was not hard enough!

8 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

that is awful. I hope it gets better soon. good luck with the surgery. love ya! In St. george for competition next month

Christina P. said...

Did it take you 20 years to type that with one hand? You poor crippled mommy. I'm sorry!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Bummer! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Mandy said...

OH Kelsi that stinks!! I am so sorry that you have to go through that!! We are wishing you luck with your surgery!! YOu know it must be something in the air I just got through writing a post about our 4 year old playing spiderman and broke his foot!! Long month ahead!! I hope it gets better soon for you!! They always say right before miracles that it gets worse! :) You never know you maybe getting a miracle!! Sending prayers and love!

Christi said...

So sorry! Hope your hand gets better FAST! How frustrating :( btw...I LOVE your family pic, gorgeous!

Becca said...

Kelsi-
I am so sorry!! I wish you would have called us- it seems like ages since we have seen you guys. I can't belive how big Ava is- she just had her bday right? Sorry we aren't on the ball enough to send a card or call... Maybe I really am becoming an Ackley. Jk- sorry that was a bad joke.

Tara said...

the SWEETEST family ever... SO cute!!

Megan Andersen said...

You out of all people did not need this to happen to them! As if you didn't have enough on you plate already!! You strength seriously is such an inspiration to me. It was good to talk to you a bit on Easter