Remember when it was cool to blog...
When you could hardly wait for your next post...
I guess it is out of style now LOL!
I really should not even be on here as I have come to a sad conclusion that being on the computer really is one of the main things that hurts my neck.
It is really a challenge to me to not be able to do many of the things I once enjoyed. When I am not on the computer or making my hair accessories my neck is fine! Then I get this idea that maybe I can do it for just a minute and wham it hits me like a ton of bricks and I am in pain, in bed with a heating pad and many times pain killers.
I want to do a really quick update on what we have been up to.
First of all we moved. Just down the street a bit!
Wow talk about hard. This was by far the hardest move for us ever! we moved from a home that is close to 4,000 sq ft to a home just over 1,400 sq ft. It has been a challenge but has taught us many lessons so all in all it is a good thing.
Brexan turned 13 and got glasses! He looks like Doogie Howser MD. Remember that show??? Any way he is growing up fast and making me realize I am not as young as I would like to think I am any more!
The boys just finished football. Dylan played his first year of tackle and he played on a 6th grade team with his best buddy Beau Wright. He had fun even though they did not win one game!
Stetler and Bridger played flag football. This was Bridger"s first time playing a sport and man is he a little athlete! He is so fast and very on the ball! He was off sides a lot! He would keep running after he made a touch down like Forrest Gump! What a treat it was to get to watch my boys play ball! Stetler had a fun time and learned a lot this year too!
Brexan broke his collar bone for the second time, so he sat out this season.
Eric is almost done with school! Can you believe it! He only has one more semester at Dixie and then next fall we will be moving somewhere for Pharmacy School! We are hoping he will get in to USN in Las Vegas, the other options are Georgia, or Main! Not so sure about moving that far away, although it really could be a fun adventure!
Life is good. We are all healthy and happy for the most part! I wish that I was able to update here more but I will do what I can. I hope my neck will one day be better. I miss keeping in touch with all my blogging friends! I really have enjoyed it, and wish I could keep in touch more. Hope you are all doing well and hope you have a wonderful Thanks Giving this week!
Monday, November 22, 2010
It's been a while...
Posted by bows and more at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Sorry to hear about all of the challenges you are facing in your family right now. I know you will be blessed and in the end you will find your rainbow. Sometimes it is hard to see through the dark clouds, but all of the challenges we face make us stronger, and more grateful for the important things in life. You have soooo much to be thankful for - what a beautiful family you have!! Happy Thanksgiving and wishing you all the best in the coming year!!
I can't believe Eric is almost done with school. We sure do miss you guys.
Hey Kelsi, just promise me one thing...please don't ever stop blogging! I can honestly say that there are few blogs that touch me to the point where I literally get chills on my arms! Yours is one of them!! Thank you so much for sharing your moments & feelings with me!!!
Post a Comment