Happy Birthday to my cute little sister Danielle! She Marched forth on March 4th! Today for her B-day Danielle, Anjelica, and I went to the Pasta Factory for Lunch with our little girls, Ava, Ryann & Emma, Pasta factory is Danielles favorite! It was a great time.
She is 26 today so I thought I would name 26 things I love about her! So here goes!
1. She is a great sister!
2. She is a fabulous Mom to my cute niece Ryann
3.She gave Ava a best cousin and friend!
4.She helped me with my kids when I went to Hawaii
5.She has a great sense of humor
6.She is a great Aunt
7.She is mellow
8. She is responsible
9.She is protective
10.She is caring
11.She helped me stay young by playing barbies and dolls with me when she was 6 and I was like 13 sad I know I always loved babies!
12. She is loyal
13.She loves animals and has 2 cute puppies Hank and Daisy!
14.She is smarter than she thinks
15. She takes good care of things
16. She is dependable
17.She is a good friend
18. She understand me
19. She has a pretty smile
20. She loves family
21. She likes good music
22. She is not a quitter
23.She likes to scrapbook and is very good at it!
24.She has beautiful long thick dark hair
25. She is smart with money
26.She is fun to hang out with!
I love you Danielle! Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Happy Birthday Danielle!
Posted by bows and more at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hey cute picture, that was taken at my house!!!! Happy B-Day to Danielle.I wish I could have went to lunch with you guys but my sweetie needed a little TLC! I'll talk to you tomorrrow....... April
Happy B-Day Danielle!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS ON HERE.. YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER EVER... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO BLOG....
Kelsi, thanks for the hello and for finding our pink & white poke-a-dot blog. Everyone in my family is doing well, Rhett is married and lives in St. George, he is an audiologist and works near the new hospital, he and his wife are expecting their first, a boy, in April. Heather is married and lives in American Fork. She has a son named Carson who is just turning 1 yr this month. As you saw on our blog my wife and I have 2 amazing kids that keep us very busy providing both entertainment and frustration 24/7. My parents are both retired from their previous occupations and are just finishing up work on a development project that has kept them busy for the last 2 years. They plan to now officially be retirees and spend this summer remodeling a cabin at fish lake. It was great to hear from you and tell your family that I said hello also.
Post a Comment