Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Follow up from my last post!

Today I got the call at @ 12:30 p.m. that my Grandpa had passed away! I have had many emotions today, I am happy that he is free, free from the pain and suffering.
He has his legs, and a fully capable mind, I know he is happy, and for that I am over joyed!
I felt such a wonderful feeling of peace and comfort! I am sad to know that in this life I will never see him again. That makes me sad, but the joy of him being happy, and free from the pain is so comforting that I am not thinking of me, but choosing instead of thinking of him,
and his happiness! I will always love him and will remember him forever and ever!

8 comments:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Kelsi, I am so sorry for your loss, but I am sure he is smiling down on you now...Let me know if I can help you with anything..

Sparks in the Desert said...

Kelsi,

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your grandpa. What a great man he was and still is!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, but also happy for your Grandpa. It's such a tricky emotion. You know they are doing so much better and in the right place, yet you miss them so. You'll be on my mind.

Danielle Christiansen said...

so sorry for your loss but happy that he is no longer in pain. I know he will watch over his little nurse from up above!

Shanna said...

Kelsi, I was so sad to hear the news. I know how much you loved hime, it has to be hard. You are strong and I know you know how happy he is right now.

Bethany said...

What a hard thing for your family but a good thing for him :) love you

Christina P. said...

Hey Kelsi!! How funny that I just came across your blog after seeing you at the park yesturday. I looked at your other blog. Your bows are darling. I will for sure be calling you to come check them out. This is Christina (Griffith) by the way.

Lynell said...

I have spent the last little while catching up on all of you post. I love reading your blog. The mens rules was such a crack up. The lyrics to the song were so tender and I totally teared up. I am a roller coaster of emotions. And that was before I read about your grandpa. You have the right attitude. It is so nice to know that he is in a better place. It is still going to be sad not having him around. You are in my thoughts.