Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am thinking of cutting my hair like this???

Help I need a change! I am thinking of cutting my hair like this!
What do you think???
Give me your honest feedback !

13 comments:

Shanna said...

I think it would look way cute. I love your long pretty hair, but I know what you mean when you say you need a change. You could donate your hair. DO IT!!

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

Very cute!! She kinda looks like you.

Lish said...

I think that would look way cute!! Thanks for all the comments on my blog. FYI the Bridal Shower is going to be on August 13th, 7:30 at Bill & Denise's. I don't know if you'll want to come up that close the wedding, but we would love to have you. Maria should be sending an invite just in case! Oh and can you e-mail me your address so I can get the announcement out to you? my e-mail is chefalicia@emcity.net.

Rachel said...

Holy crap! I didn't know you know Alicia Wilkins! What a small small world! She was my kiddie corner backyard neighbor when we lived up north! That is crazy!!! I am so excited for her! Now for the hair, I think it would be a darling hair cut! Life is short and hair grows...why not?! Cut it, cut it, cut it!! I think you would look so cute!

kesli said...

do it!! i just cut about 8+ inches off my hair (haven't posted a picture yet) and i love it.

Anonymous said...

First off, I thought that was you! You will look just darling. Do it!

Megan Andersen said...

I think that it would look way cute!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

HELLO--- Why didn't you tell me this?!?! I love Jenny's hair- you would look so good. I remember when you had short hair almost like that :) IT would be soooo cute on you....... DO IT!!!
luvs
jodi

Danielle Christiansen said...

Kelsi I always said that this would be darling on you. But you always like your hair long. I'll cut it for you if you want while your down here for the shower.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I love it, you should definatley do it. I feel like chopping my hair off too!! It must be in the water or something.

{Annie N.} said...

That is cute. I do love your long hair though...

Amy said...

I too feel like it! Do it! I will be jealous probably! maybe we should do it at the same time ??? jk

Christi said...

This would look great on you. And if you miss your long hair, it will grow back! (I'm too wimpy to cut mine. Maybe if you cut yours I'll get up the nerve!)