Princess Ava Lou




Dylan on the 4th of July with his puppet




Daddy and Ava waiting for the fire work show

Webber family reunion Dylan~Tyler~Stetler

Brexan skim boarding

Ava playing in the red sand

Is someone getting teeth???

Ackley cousins

Brooke and Ava

Cute little Brooke

Stetler being his crazy self

Loved this picture with her cute back!

Watermelon eating contest at the Webber Family reunion



Ava attempting to walk

Davy and Bridger at Sand Hallow
Here are some pictures of the last couple weeks!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys have had so much fun. Also, the pictures of you with your friends...could you guys be any prettier. Seriously, what a cute bunch.
HOW CUTE... I LOVE THE PICTURES OF AVA IN HER PRETTY DRESS.. I GOT THE 24TH OFF SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE COMIMG UP TO THE RANCH...
I love going to the lake and letting the kids play in the shallow water. It is perfect for little ones! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!
great pictures. We are advid boaters and I have no idea what skim boarding is. Is it like a wake board? Cool.
Okay, so I meant to post something back the first time you commented, but time slipped away and life go real crazy!!! After I first looked at your blog, I was kind of surprised at how similar our lives were and wondered why we hadn't yet come in contact with each other yet. Anyway, you have a beautiful family as well. I can see now in my own family why those four boys had to come before little Kambree. They each play their own little role with her and I love to watch them each day. I am also truly blessed and grateful each day for all my kids. And yes, I have seen you bows at Iron Works, just didn't know they were yours. I have just been waiting for her little head to get a little bigger!! haha
Post a Comment