It has been a rough month!
I am not going to Lie!
I have been grumpy... a lot
Since the week of Nov 14th we have had the tummy flu in our home THREE times!
This last time has been the worst, because it is not a 24 hour thing it lasts 2-4 days!, and Ava has had it! She is a BEAR when she is sick! She has been fine during the day with diarrhea diapers, but then it happens, every night at around midnight she wakes up crying, I go in and she has thrown up all over her bed! Sunday night it happened twice in a row! Changed the bedding, bathed her and got her back to bed and a hour later she cries, I go in and same thing change bedding again, bath her, dress her, and put her back to bed! Everyday I think she is better and then night comes and the vomit monster attacks! Again!
All I want for Christmas is my kids to be well! Dylan and Stetler had it all weekend, Bridger and Brexan had it a week ago! Luckily I have not had it! I did get it the first time, the week of Brexan's B-day! Anyway I am burned out big time! I am tired! I have not had a good nights rest in forever! I can't go to the gym, And we have missed a lot of school! I really am having a hard time having a good attitude right now! I know I need to be better and have a positive attitude, but it is hard when I am trapped in my house all the time with sick kids.
I guess there could be worse things! At least I know they will get better, and I can stay home with them to be the one rubbing their tummies and comforting them. I am sorry that I am being so negative here but I guess I needed to vent a little! I pray that the vomit monster will leave ASAP and that we can enjoy a happy, healthy Christmas! Hope you are all well and that the yucky flu bugs don't visit you or your family this Holiday season!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
When it rains it pours!
Posted by bows and more at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
That sucks!! I hope your family gets better soon!!
i wish you would call me and let me help you sometimes, i guess im the one that should be calling and offering. havent seen you forever and were across the street. im sorry ill be better!!
Oh how I hate when my kids are sick. It makes for LONG nights and long days. keep your chin up and they will be better in no time. And hopefully this means you've paid your dues and everyone will be healthy for Christmas!
That sounds like a lot of hard work. Luckily you have not gotten it yet. It would be a lot worse if you were sick also.
I totally understand my kids have been sick for at least 1 months sucks... so bad.. i miss ya, haven't seen you in a while. hope things are going good besides all the sickness...
oh, im so sorry! I hope everyone is doing better now!...my littlest was doing the same thing about a month ago..but she was in our bed...yeah! fun stuff!
Post a Comment