Christmas Boutique
Thurs. December 11th, 2008
Open House 6-9pm
2862 S. Skyline Drive
Skyline Meadows Subdivision,
Washington Fields
Featuring:
Mod Be Clothing: New jeans and winter fashions! Everything 30% off!!!
Scentsy Candles: Come check out all of the new winter scents, sure to make your home smell great this season!
Pampered Chef: Awesome kitchen accessories & more!
Cherish Home Decor: Incredible sale on most Christmas Decorations and Home Decor
Bows and More: Darling bows, flowers, and hats for babies and little girls!
***Purses and Jewelry at great prices.
Come for a fun time, treats, and great
Door Prize Drawings!
You won’t want to miss out!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Posted by bows and more at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
How funny cuz I was planning on going to that cuz I heard bows are going to be there. I didn't know it was you!! Now I know I will be making a purchase!
See tomorrow night!
HEY YOU....
GOOD LUCK YOUR BOWS AND HATS ARE SO CUTE TO BAD I DON'T HAVE A LITTLE GIRL TO DRESS UP. LOVE YOU TONZ.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS...
I wish that I could come. boo hoo
After the boutique come by my blog and pick up an award I have for you.
Love, Grammy Lura
Sounds fun! You are such a busy gal!
I hope you have huge success. It was so fun to talk to you today.
kelsi, i missed it! i just checked the blog today- please call me tomorrow or soon, so i can buy my soon to be baby girl some bows!! nisi 215-9446
thanks
Post a Comment