Monday, December 8, 2008

Sitting with SANTA!

Bridger Loved Santa! He waited so patiently!


Big smile from Dylan who wants a Electric guitar!

This is what Ava thought of Santa! I guess she really gets stranger danger! And man the man with the beard freaked her out!


Stet with Santa! He looks so grown up!



Big smile from Brexan! He wants a Rip Stick!
To bad they are all getting COAL! J/K !
Maybe!



4 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I Havnt even taken my girls yet life has been crazy. Cute pictures!You should be getting our card any day now,

Amy said...

man i havent seen you guys forever! very cute pictures! Kylee thought the same thing of Santa! happy holidays!!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE CAME TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY... SO AVA HATED SANTA... HOW FUNNY... I MISS YOU.. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER...

Tiffany Webber said...

It was so fun to see you guys at the Christmas party!! Your kids are all so cute and Jordan and I still laugh about Stetler's dancing!! Thanks for sending those pics of Kaden! And I loved your Christmas card! Such a beautiful family!