~It's a Girl Thing~
Open house/Girls day out!
When: Saturday, Feb 21st 2009
Where: Kisten Downeys home
680 W. Escalante Drive (Bloomington)
Time: 11-3
Come get some fun girly girl stuff to doll your little princess up in!
I will have some great deals on flowers,bows, hats, headbands and more!
* Also let me know if you would be
interested in doing a open house
to earn free hair stuff!
Hope to see you there!






4 comments:
Good luck... I've seen how darling your things are... I hope that you sell a lot.
I am thinking of you. LOve,Lura
I hope you make a million girl you deserve it!
I am such a nerd!! I just glanced at you post so I stopped by your house to find out it was somewhere else. Sorry I missed ya!
i love you so much mom i love your blog its cool
Post a Comment