Saturday, March 21, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Zion Canyon
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Kelsi
I love the the picture on the side bar of all the kids together!! So cute! Looks like a great family day you all had!
Melissa
www.yesallfivearemine.blogspot.com

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

How fun! I need to find out where you guys went, that looks like a fun area to go to. We went last week, but not all the way into the park. Do you know how photogenic your family is? Loved the music you put with the photo's. You have a knack Kelsi, you are just way talented, seriously.

Mandy said...

Kelsi, hey you can take some great photos! You all looked like you had so much fun!! I bet they never forget it!
We love the south! I wish I lived closer to all that amazing beauty down there!! Hope your family is well and you are doing great!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

how fun! you had so many great opictures. love the one of the deer.Looks like a real fun spot.

Becca said...

Looks gorgeous! I hope you guys had a great anniversary!

shelley said...

You have a sweet bunch of boys!! You did a great job the other night for Enrichment. You guys pulled it off!! So relax for a month before we start the next! :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Great slide show.... I enjoyed seeing your dears and the deer and beautiful scenery.

What a fun trip and great adventure.
I also loved reading your last post. With all that love from your boys and a great trip you must be smiling from ear to ear.

I am sending love, Lura

Grammy Staffy said...

ps. how come I only got to see two pictures of my Kelsi in that slide show? I needed more. XOXOX

Shawni said...

What a cute slideshow. What a fun get-away. I love time like that with the family.

I LOVE all the love letters in the last post too.

Tyler and Ericka said...

K i finally posted the pay it forward thing on my blog and need your email again to send you my address! yeah I am a slacker!

Tyler and Ericka said...

PS I love reading your blog it makes me look forward to years when i have more kids and can enjoy them more!

Megan Andersen said...

I so take advantage of living by such a beautiful place...glad you guys had a good time! You got some great pictures too!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again
Hop over to my blog and pick up an award I have for you.

Have a great weekend watching conference... I will too.
Love, Lura

bethi said...

I love it up there!! i love your pictures and slide show too! YOur family is so cute..and your kids are getting so big!!