Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ava's 2nd Birthday

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ava's 2nd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Burnett Family said...

What a doll! I love the ones with her brothers helping her get all jazzed up. Too cute.

Mandy said...

Kelsi, your little girl is so cute! She looks like she was in heaven with her lip gloss. You boys must really love her! She is going to be pampered so much when she starts the whole dating thing! I can imagine all those boys watching over her! She looks like she is the sweetest thing! Glad to see she a had a fun day!!

Megan Andersen said...

2 already?! I remember the day April told me you had her, & that you were going to name her Ava. Where the heck is the time going?? She is one beautiful blondie!!

{Annie N.} said...

Such a cutie! Happy Happy!

Amy said...

i cant believe she is two! so tiny! so cute!! happy birthday Ava!

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy belated birthday sweet Ava!
I am sending you and your mom lots of love...

Have a great week. I hope that all is going well. I think of you often... always with love and best wishes.

shelley said...

She is very cute!! I can't believe how big she already is. It goes to fast doesn't it....